Renting a Garage
There are no garages currently available for rent.
How do I qualify?
Garages for rent from us are allocated using a bidding system, the criteria for this is:
- Freebridge tenants will be considered over non-Freebridge tenants
- Freebridge tenants will need to have a clear rent account
- Applicants that do not already have a garage will take priority over those that do
- Customers living in the area of the garage will take priority over those that do not
- Freebridge reserve the right to refuse applications
- Garages on Hillington Square are only to be used by Hillington Square residents
- One weeks rent payment is due in advance
- Payment by Direct Debit is mandatory on all garage lets
Once all criteria have been met, the customers remaining will be invited to complete a financial assessment to ensure affordability prior to being given a garage tenancy.
How much do the garages cost?
Freebridge tenant - £11.32
Non Freebridge or a Freebridge tenant with a second garage - £13.58
All garage payments are to be made by Direct Debit weekly.
How do I apply?
When the garages have been advertised you can contact the lettings team with details of which garages you would like to bid for. You can contact us by phone (03332 404 444), email (Lettings.Enquiries@freebridge.org.uk) or visit at Juniper House. There is no application form or waiting list.
We will contact successful applicants within 7 working days of the advert closing, if you have not been successful you will not be contacted but are welcome to apply on the next round of garages when they become available.
Get in touch:
Telephone: 03332 404 444